- Name: Muhammad Yusri bin Abdul Rahim
- Age: 26 Tahun
- Current Job: Aircraft Technician
- Goal: Weight Gain
- Pencapaian: Gained 18kg over 18 month.
- Facebook: Msebastians
- Twitter bonzaimy
Assalamualaikum brother Kevin. My name is Muhammad Yusri. I’m 26 years old this year. I want to share my success story with you.
I was always a skinny guy in school. As I remember it, after SPM, my weight was around 49 to 50 kg and it never changed. It didn’t matter whether I ate a lot or a little; my weight would still be the same. I never bothered about my weight because my mom always told me that it depended on her genetics, which included a high metabolism. I did try a few products in the market that would increase my weight but they were all useless. Just like how obese people hate the weighing scale, I shared this common interest.
… I did try a few products in the market that would increase my weight but they were all useless…
I always felt embarrassed knowing if people would realize how light I actually was. I always tried to avoid the weighing scale.
The wakeup call
Between 2009 and 2010, I was having a really hard time at my work place. The stress that built up everyday had a significant effect on my appetite and life. Due to that, I resorted to smoking. To make things even worse, I partied a lot and only managed to get 3-4 hours of sleep everyday. If I’m not mistaken, I think this routine continued for a year.
…when a friend took a picture of me and posted it on facebook, I was a little shocked looking at my picture…
One day, when a friend took a picture of me and posted it on facebook, I was a little shocked looking at my picture. I couldn’t believe that I was really that skinny. So, once again, I tried to look for a quick solution (as always) and bought a Herba Life product. The salesman weighed me and to my surprise, the gauge on the scale pointed to 42.5kg. I never dropped to this point after SPM. The last time I had weighed in at 42kg was when I was in Form 2. The bad lifestyle habits were really taking a toll on my weight.
I tried the product and as always, it didn’t work. I was under the impression that it was a magical drink that could instantly increase my weight. I knew I had to do something. I was browsing the Internet for a solution when I came across your website.
In the first 5 months, I had a hard time in following your instructions. I did not manage to gain 5kg in 10 weeks due to various factors such as work, study and lack of motivation. I also travelled a lot which made it difficult for me to get a proper meal. But I knew that I shouldn’t give up. I joined the gym in January. From 42kg in January 2011:
- I gained 3kg by June 2011 (still a slow progress due to my work schedule).
- By the end of December 2011, I gained another 6kg. I was quite impressed with myself.
- For my 2012 resolution, I told myself that I would reach 65kg by 2013. I work hard, train hard and follow everything that you have written in the book.
- Today my weight is 59.2kg. I now have my ideal B.M.I. I still have a few more months left before I am able to reach my goal.
- Monday – Relax
- Tuesday – Biceps and leg
- Wednesday – Triceps and abs
- Thursday – relax
- Friday – Shoulder
- Saturday – Back
- Sunday – Chest and abs
Weight Gain Daily diet
- Morning – I will have a weight gainer supplement, 3 scrambled eggs, nasi lemak and roti canai. I try to have a lot of calories in the morning. People sometimes think I eat a lot but due to my nature of work (aircraft maintenance), I really need energy in the morning to get me through till I can have my lunch.
- Afternoon – I will have nasi campur, vegetables and meat (any kind of meat)
- Evening – around 3:30pm, I will have kuih-muih, bread or a chocolate.
- Night – For my dinner, I normally eat rice mixed with vegetables and meat.
- For supper, I would normally consume a weight gainer supplement or anything that is not too heavy.
What I learned from this experience
- Going to the gym is important
- Do less cardio, yoga and aerobic
- Eat a minimum of 6 times a day
- If you want to see the result, follow everything that brother Kevin has told you in the e-book
- Never ever skip your main meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- STOP smoking if you want to gain weight!!!
I know it looks hard but trust me, when you get to the point where I am now; the hard work really pays off. I couldn’t believe myself at first until I tried. There is no such thing as magic pills that can make you gain weight instantly.
Once again, thank you to brother Kevin and I hope I inspire some of your readers.