1) I am 168cm and 71kgs, I wanna tone up my body and convert that extra meat to muscle. I currently start the workout at True Fitness. I also bought the Optimum Whey Protein. Normally I take 1 serve early in the morning (before gym) and 1 serve after the gym. If no workout on that day, I will take 1 serve. Is that the correct way?
2) Someone told me I should take Whey Protein with Ripped, What is that?
– Ripped? Sounds like the Horley’s product. Hmmm…don’t actually know what’s in it but I would consume whey with carbs (separately pun ok). Or combine with supplements like glutamine or creatine (look for these ingredients ). The actual marketing/label name is not so important. Its like salt…salt is salt no matter what the packaging says.
3) What else you recommend me if I wanna reduce some weight and firm my body?
– reduce? Hmmm, you gotta take care of your diet and training. Fat burners work but they are not magic supplements.
4) Is that any other supplement like vitamin i need to take?
– I would definitely recommend a Multi-Vitamin to take care of your micronutrition needs.