Dewi @ Nik Nor Rahimah
- Goal: Loss weight for her wedding
- Achievement: Lost 10kg
- eBook Bought? How To Lose 5kg in 5 Weeks.
It started back on 2008 where I started dieting for the first time and I managed to lose 7kg in about 6 months. During that time, I dieted according to my minimal knowledge about losing weight. I only knew about counting the calories and that was what I did during that time. I kept on counting the calories I took. Approximately, I ate not more than 1000 calories per day. Most importantly, I only took rice once a week, I avoided oily foods and I avoided eating at night. That are the recipes for my weight loss during the time.
Until on December 2010, my parents decided to hand me into marriage on 5th February 2011 with my 4-years-in a relationship-boyfriend. I knew that I was not in the best shape and I determined to lose some more weight. And POP! Here comes “How to Lose 5kg in 5 Weeks” e-book.
Regarding to the e-book, I managed to lose 3kg in 3 weeks! I exercised everyday (err.. not really!) and controlled my food intake very strictly. I set my diet routine from 5th January until 31st January because I don’t want to keep on dieting until my big day. Hey! Give a break to the bride ok.
My 3 Weeks Weight Loss Recipe
So, Here are the recipes in my 3-weeks-weight-loss-journey!
- Stick to non-oily food. I love to steam most of my food
- Drink low-fat milk. It enhances our digestion system. Who doesn’t love flat belly rite!.
- Took stairs about 40 floors per session (According to my calculation, I used 200 calories for that. Correct me if I’m wrong)
- 30-45 minutes aerobic per session (uh oh I am so in love with LB Kass videos. Find the videos in youtube!).
- Counted my calories to obtain calorie deficit that I wanted. Somehow, I am very bad in math. So, I jumped into conclusion… If I exercised (approx. to use 200 cal per day), I ate about 1000 cal per day. If I’m having I am-so-malas–to-exercise day, I reduced my food intake to 800 cal.
- I kept myself motivated. I took my pictures and measurements every weekend to see my progress. Don’t ask about weighing myself. I did it every single hour!
- Drank lots of plain water. i’ll make sure i drink a glass of plain water in the morning, in between morning-lunch, lunch, in between afternoon-evening, evening and night.
- Ate Yong Tau Fu. Hehehe~
I think that’s it. I am now setting new a goal to have 48kg figure.
Wish me luck! Lastly. Thank you very much Kevin Zahri! May Allah bless your life! You are helping lots of people here!
P/s: I attach my 61kg and 51kg pics here.