- Manage, plan, execute and implement strategic media & public relation activities that integrates into my online and offline objectives.
- Work closely with me to help develop and implement ongoing public relations campaigns to support our health and wellness objectives and priorities
- Manage, plan and implement all PR events such as launching, interviews, events, press conferences, and sponsorship activities.
- Work on securing potential sponsors and strategic partnerships for various public awareness projects such as Cekodok.com and RakanSukan.com
- Cultivate & maintain media relations; coordinate media inquiries and proactively identify and secure editorial and interview opportunities.
- Supervise & perform editorial task that include drafting, editing, proof-reading for marketing material, newsletter, website content, press releases, speeches and other related press material.
- Secure and maintain good rapport with partners, potential sponsors and government authorities.
Ideally, you should fulfill the following requirements.
- Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1 year working experience in public relations, events and media relations.
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English, Chinese & Malay Language are essential.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic with strong people management & decision making skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communications, negotiations, presentations and strong analytical skills.
- Strong media contacts across all media platform & good rapport with government authorities are desired.