We have just opened applications to become a team leader for the upcoming 6 week Jom Kurus weight loss challenge that will kick of in Malaysia (JK1M), Indonesia (JKI), Singapore (JKSG) and Brunei (JKB) on the 5th September 2015. We are targeting more than 100 trainers for this upcoming season. For those who are considering applying, following are 10 reasons you should sign up today!
- Helping others: Jom Kurus is a program where you can really make a difference in someone’s life. The experience of a trainer goes beyond training. As a Jom Kurus trainer you and your participants become a family for 6 weeks.
- Extra income: Some Jom Kurus trainers get paid up to RM10,000 for the 6 week program. It all depends on participation.
- Real life experience: It is easy to write or talk about weight loss.. Hey, its easy to study and get your fitness certification. Lets put the know-how to use. Apply those skills on nutrition, fitness etc to help those around transform and take credit for it together.
- Branding: Lets face it. Personal training is an oversaturated market, especially in KL. Jom Kurus is a great way to stamp your mark in your territory and create your own brand. So many others have benefited already. Don’t get left behind.
- Networking: Instead of competing for the same audience, Jom Kurus gives trainers a great opportunity to work-together, share resources and work towards common goal.
- Media Exposure: Many Jom Kurus trainers have been featured in magazines, newspapers and even been on TV.
- Career growth: Jom Kurus is really just a stepping stone for a trainer. I don’t own you but simply engage you for a 6 week program. From there, the sky is the limit but it is easy to see how many trainer and leaders have benefited from the experience and host their own programs now.
- Continuous learning: When you go through the 6 week weight loss challenge as leader. You will learn sooooo many new things about become a good leader like communication, leadership, integrity, management and so much more.
If you are ready for the challenge, apply today or contact Kaka at 019 282 7820 if you have any other questions.