In Aidalina’s own words
I am Aidalina, just finished my masters in Human capital Management in UMS KK.
I’m actually a normal kid back then but start to balloon up during my 1st year degree. My heaviest weight was 78 kgs. My turning point is when I started comparing my self with my friends. I envy how they can dress up very nicely.
I am not ashamed at all to reveal these pics because my intention is to convey the message, “impossible is nothing” .In fact, these are the pics that make me proud being me. It is not how I have transformed that makes me happy but the fact that I could share this as my “SUCCESS” story. And I always bring this up especially during interviews when they asked “tell us about yourself” or ” the biggest achievement in your life”…
Like most woman I do battle with my hips and thigh, but trust me with correct target exercise, difference does show.
…Like most woman I do battle with my hips and thigh, but trust me with correct target exercise, difference does show….
And fer my case, affronts, abusive words, offensive remarks, rude comments, slurs had heightened my will power!
My obstacles will always be food temptation, temptation, temptation!
How I lost 25kgs in 8 months
Here are some of my personal tips.
- Restrict your food. Like it or not, weight loss has to begin with this, the less you eat, the less calories you’ll earn, so your readily activities can burn more energy. So begin with this. No need to take a mammoth step, try with little step first. If you usually eat one scoop of rice, try half. This little difference will surely give large impact.
- Move. Not necessarily exercise or sports. But simply move. Be mobile. Park far from your destination, walk, take the stairs instead of elevator. Go window shopping. A 2 hours window shopping compared to 40 minutes jogging=which 1 is more fun? =) so, move!!
- Drink lots and lots of plain water. Make this your only water. With 0 calorie, drink this before you start ur meal, this will control your food intake after that. Plus, this will save up your calories intake. You can’t save on the food, sacrifice on the drink, lost some, gain some. =)
- Buy a scale. But dun weigh yourself too often. Try every 3 days.Having a scale is like giving urself a reminder everytime not to over eat.
- Share! Always share your meal with your friends, not only you eat less, but you can make your friends happy! =)
- Drink green tea, this can increase your metabolism.
- Take whole body pics everyday, also to monitor your weight.
- Do not ever skip breakfast because this will cause you to eat more towards the end of the day which is a no2! So, no harm having a heavy breakfast, instead of a heavy dinner.
- Exercise! In whatever exercise that defines you.
- Count your calories. Roughly. So you know when you go overboard. Like bun=200kcal,milo=130kcal, roughly. Always go for the round, more figure. If its 185 kcal, round it up to 200kcal, so, you will stop when actually you are taking up less. =) Try to stop before your reach 200kcal per day.
- This is not about losing weight per se, its about Loving and being kind to your body, eating unhealthily will cause you lethargy, begin slowly. Do not expect speedy result. This is all about WILLPOWER3, NOT TOO AMBITIOUS & REALISTIC !!
For more information: Visit Aidalina’s blog